9 hours total
4 hours for getting ready, photos and set up
5 event hours (when your guests are here)
Event Hours include
30 minute ceremony
1 hour cocktail reception
3.5 hours for dinner and dancing
Package rates below are based on your final guest count in groups of 10.
Children 5 and under are complimentary once the above base package has been met.
Tax: The standard 16% Mexican IVA tax is applied to the event total.
Customized ceremony planning and design.
One hour ceremony rehearsal scheduled for 10:00-11:00 am the day prior to your wedding.
Private getting ready rooms for the bride and Groom.
Ceremony and Reception coordination the day of your event.
Champagne service as your guests arrive for the ceremony.
Your wedding ceremony is set up on our lower terrace facing the bay/ocean with our cupola as the altar.
Rustic X-back chairs for up to 50 people.
Full Open Bar
• 4.5 hour unlimited bar service including Deluxe Liquor Drinks, House Wine, Sparkling Wine and Beer.
• Your choice of 1 white and 1 red wine poured at the table during dinner service.
THESE PACKAGES BEGIN AT THE START OF YOUR COCKTAIL HOUR FOLLOWING THE CEREMONY.
All alcoholic beverages are served at the bar the duration of the event.
Family Style Dinner Service
Family style service is larger bowls and platters brought to the tables in courses and passed.
From our catering menus below please select:
• 3 passed appetizers served during the cocktail hour and 1 late night snack
• 1 salad, 2 side dishes and 2 entrées
• Freshly Baked Dinner Rolls with Creamery Butter
• Coffee, Hot Tea and Fruit Aqua Fresca service
• Homemade (from scratch) Wedding Cake with simple buttercream décor.
• 5’ Round tables with rustic X-back chairs and white cotton floor length linens and napkins
• White China, Flatware and Glassware, Votive Candles
• Cake table, Cocktail and Bistro Tables
• Complimentary Cake Cutting Service
• Event Manager, Servers, Bartenders and all Service Personnel, Set Up and Clean Up